Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) had announced its Recruitment Project 2014 for Graduates. LIC a name that needs no introduction is the Leading India's Life Insurance Company that has a bulk share and large customer base for Life Insurance in India.
Under the LIC Recruitment 2014, LIC's Housing Finance Ltd. had invited online applications from the Graduates for the post of Assistants.
Assistant Job is LIC' Housing Finance Ltd is good opportunity for those who have completed their Degree and looking for Jobs in Govt and Insurance Sector. LIC Recruitment 2014 is being done region wise and applications are invited from all the Six Regions of the country.
It is worth mentioning here that applications and can submit and apply for Assistant posts only for One Region.Those who submit multiple applications, their candidature will be rejected
LIC HFL Recruitment 2014
LIC Of India invites online applications from the eligible Indian Citizens for the post on Assistants for its Housing Finance Ltd.
Below is given the Details of vacancies
Post : Assistants
No. of Vacancies: 100
Here is the Region-wise break up of Assistant posts.
- Central Region: 15 posts
- Eastern Region: 10 posts
- Northern Region: 10 posts
- South Central Region: 20 posts
- South Eastern Region: 15 posts
- Southern Region: 15 posts
- Western Region: 15 posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
Applicants willing to apply for assistants jobs in LIC Housing Finance Limited, must full fill the below mentioned eligibility conditions
1) Age Limit: Applicants must have attained the age of 21 years and must be below 35 years (As on 01-02-2014)
2) Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have obtained degree in a any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university in India.
3) Preference: Those having computer education will be given preference
Selection Process : The Selection process for the recruitment of Assistants in LIC HFL shall comprises of Written test (Online Objective test of 2 hours) and thereafter followed by Interview.
How to Apply ?
Those who meet the eligibility criteria are required to apply online and submit their applications is 12th March, 2014
Application Fees: Applicants need to pay an application fees of Rs 500/- either through Online Mode (Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards etc) OR through System Generated Challan form in any state bank of India's (SBI) branch
Online Application: Applications for Assistant posts in LIC HFL are to be made only through online mode. Here are the simple steps to apply online
1) Before, you apply, you must have a valid Email ID , A Scanned photo and a Scanned Signature
2) Log on to the LIC HFL Official Website at ( www.lichousing.com)
3) After that open the Careers page and choose the appropriate link for submitting the online application.
4) After that fill the online application form, by following the on-screen instructions.
5) Once, you fill the Online application and click on the Submit button, the System will generate a Registration No and Password that must be preserved for future references.
6) Applicants are also advised to take the Print Out of the System Generated application form and preserve it for future usage.
Details: For Complete Details and Detailed Instructions for submitting the online applications, applicants are advised to Download the Detailed Advt from the Official Website of LIC Housing at (www.lichousing.com)
IF you liked this post, then please do us a favor by clicking the +1 Button below. It will help more people to know about these Jobs in LIC.