ICICI Bank, A name that needs no introduction, as it is India's Largest and No.1 Private Sector Bank. Other than ICICI there are 22 Private Sector Banks in India. that invites applications from time to time for Officer and Clerical Positions. As per information, published in leading Newspaper, the Hiring in Banking Sector is likely to go up by 30% in 2014.
So, If you are a Private Bank Job Seeker, and Looking to make a Career in Banking Industry, then 2014 can be your Dream year.
In our previous post, we have Discussed about getting Jobs in HDFC Bank in 2014 and today , in this post we are going to Share the Details on getting Jobs in ICICI Bank in 2014.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2014
ICICI Bank had announced Its Probationary Officer Recruitment Program for 2014 and had started accepting the Online applications. The Last Date to Apply Online is 10th January, 2014.
Those who didn't get the Interview Calls in the IBPS PO-III CWE 2013, can see the ICICI PO Recruitment , as a good opportunity to get PO Jobs in Banking Industry.
What is HDFC PO Recruitment Program ?
HDFC PO recruitment program is conducted every year by ICICI started way back in 2007. The Best part of this program is that you will get an MBA Degree along with PO Job in ICICI.
How ICICI MBA Degree and Training Program Works ?
- Selected Candidates will undergo a Training Program, that will begin in May and August 2014 at ICICI Manipal Academy Bangalore
- The Candidates will be given a Pre Placement Offer Letter in ICICI Bank and Enrolled for MBA Program.
- The Training Period had two phases. In the First Phase, applicants will be enrolled for a 12 Months Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB). Upon completion of this course, the applicants will be appointed as Assistant Managers in ICICI Bank drawing a salary package of over Rs 4 lakh / Year. A Month stipend will also be paid to the Candidates during the First phase of Training
- The 2nd Phase of the training period Optional. During this phase the candidates will be enrolled for 18 months for MBA program, along with Job in the ICICI Bank.
- For the purpose of training the Candidates need to pay Rs 3.37 Lakh as Training Fee, but that fee can be paid as a loan availed from ICICI Bank
What is Eligibility Criteria ?
Applicants wiling to Enroll themselves for HDFC Recruitment cum Training Program, must full fill these Eligibility conditions
Age: Applicants must be below 25 years of Age
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have completed Degree with at least 55% marks in any discipline from a recognised Indian University.
Note: IF your Direct Relatives / Blood Relations (Like Mother, Father, Brother, Sister) are already employed in ICICI Bank, then you cannot apply for this.
Selection Process: Applicants full filling the above mentioned eligibility conditions must apply for this Training program before 10th JAn, 2013.
Depending upon the no. of Applications received the bank will shortlist the candidates, based on their Academic Qualification. The Shortlisted candidates will be informed and will undergo:
1) Online Aptitude Test
2) Psychometric Assessment (Online)
How to Register ?
The Application is only online. So you need to Fill an Online Application form at the ICICI Careers Website (www.icicicareers.com)
Application Fees: There is No Application fees for anyone.
Online Registration: Online Registrations are now open and will continues till 10th Jan, 2013. It is highly advisable, for you to apply earlier and not wait for the last dates to avoid any last minute trouble.
You can get complete Details and Online Applications from the ICICI Webpage here
Note: If you have any Queries/Questions, regarding the ICICI PO Recruitment 2014, then don't feel shy and post your Comments in the Comments section below. We will take care to reply to your Queries, once we see them.
Job-Seekers, Who Applied for this, Also Applied for these Jobs
- HDFC Recruitment 2014 Announced : Apply Now
- 100 Back Office Executive Jobs in AXIS Bank : 12th Pass Can Apply
Help Us: If you liked this post, then Please help us a little to know your friends about this post, by sharing it with them. To share this, please click on the +1 Button below