TimesPro HDFC Bank Modern Banker Program
TimesPro, an education initiative of the Times of India Group along with HDFC Bank, one of the leading private sector Banks in India bring to you a course which makes you day 1 hour 1 professional.
The TimesPro Modern Banker program equips a learner to be a proficient banker with HDFC bank in a span of two months. Every learner is awarded with a HDFC Bank conditional offer letter for the profile of Personal Banker at the time of admission. The profile will be of customer management with HDFC Bank one of India’s leading private sector banks in India.
Course duration – 2 months
Fee – INR 50,000 + taxes @ 12.36% - Instalment facility available
TimesPro learning centres – Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Lucknow
- Age – 25 years of lesser.
- Graduates (Any stream) with 50% or above
- Regular full time course or part time course no correspondence
- Less than 2 years of work experience
- No gaps up to graduation
- Graduates from Indian Universities only