Warning: This is your Last Chance to Get Job in HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank & ING Vysya Bank
IF you are a Private Bank Job Seeker, then this is a must read post for you
The Demand for Banking Jobs in India, is growing day by day, thanks to Expanding Business and Retirement of Employees. Now, the RBI had decided to give More Licences for Opening of New Banks. This means more Banking Jobs in 2013-2015
As the Information made avialble, about 80000 to 1 lakh Jobs are coming in 2013-14. Apart from Public Sector Banks, Private Sector Banks will be hiring people in huge numbers in 2013-14.
ICICI MD Chanda Kochar had informed that the Bank will alone recruit 5000 to 6000 staff in 2013. Apart from ICICI, there are other 22 Private Sector Banks will be recruiting candidates in huge numbers in 2013-14
One test is between you and your dream job in private banks
Do you know What is the Good News ?
- Over 8000 New Bank Branches will be opened in the coming One year. Simple, Banks will need operation staff (PO and Clerks) for these newly opened buisness units
- 30-35 % of Employees are retiring in 2013 to 2015. This means more bank Jobs
- RBI had given approval and licenses for opening of New Banks. Even Ambani Group had plans for a Reliance Banks in Upcoming Years.
So this means Jobs, Jobs and Only Banking Jobs, for Graduates in 2014-15
Do you know that Recent Employment Survey for ASSOCHAM (Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India) predits that In India Only, 10% of Graduates are fit to be employed. This means that 90% of Graduates are not fit for Employment. This is a big big cause of worry.
India is facing acute shortage of skilled and Trained Employees.
Your Colleges might have helped you in getting your Degree. But the Big Question is that, If that Degree cannot help you in getting a Job, then What is the Fun of this Degree. and Day you completed your Graduation, people will start asking you "Aage Kya Karega" (What After Graduation ?)
To Better Understand Aage Kya Karega, Watch this 2- Minute TimesPro Video
The Best Answer of this Question is TimesPro
What is TimesPro ?
TimesPro is an educational Initiative of Times Group (The Times of India) that will transform the Graduates into Professional and making the remaining work force of 90% Employable. The mjor Objective of TimePro Banking Program is to meet the Industry needs by by improving the skill sets of graduates and Transforming them Into Professionals from Graduates
With TimesPro Banking Program.........
- You will get Assured Job in any one of the Private Sector Banks.
- The Banks Include ..............
HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank & ING Vysya Bank
- Get Trained by Experts of the Banking Industry.
- The Job will be in Officer Cadre ( Probationary Officer) in Private Sector Banks and will have Handsome Salary plus Incentives.
- They will teach you What skill are required to be a Banker
And the Most Important One.............
You will Get a Pre-Placement Offer Letter in One of the Private Sector Banks in India (That means 100% Job Guarantee)
What is the Eligibility Criteria for TimesPro Banking Test ?
Applicants willing to appear in the TimesPro Banking test, need to full fill the below mentioned eligibility conditions.
How to Apply ?
If you full fill the above mentioned Eligibility conditions, then we request to apply online, as soon as possible, before the last date expires.