Its First Time in India, A Bank By the Govt., For the Woman and of the Woman,, is going to be operational from November, this year.
You, read right, the Govt of India, had decided to start Bank Services, for women with the Brand Name "Bharatiya Mahila Bank". As the name speaks, the bank is only for women. The Customers for this bank, will be women. The main motive, behind starting the "Bharatiya Mahila Bank" is to make banking Services feasible to woman plus giving encouragement to Women Entrepreneurship, Women Empowerment and providing Economic Independence to woman.
Initially, the Bank will have Six Branches, one in each of the Six Zones of country, viz North , South, West, North-East and Central Zone.
Today in this post, we are going to share the Details of Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB) Recruitment 2013. For functioning of these bank branches, there is requirement of Employees (Officers and Clerks). and for this purpose initially the bank plans to recruit Officer Level staff and invites applications for 115 PO Posts.
It is expected that bank will soon, invite the applications for Clerk posts too later this year. So watch our website regularly.
So, if you are a bank job Seeker and looking to make a career in Banking Sector, then, Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB) PO Recruitment is all what you need to apply for.
Before you proceed below to read the Eligibility Criteria and Other Details, keep an eye on the Important Dates of the application as given below
- Online Registration will Start from: 19th Sept, 2013
- Last Date for submitting the Online Application is 30th Sept, 2013.
We advice, all the Candidates, to apply early and not wait for the last Date to avoid any last minute trouble.
Details of Bharatiya Mahila Bank(BMB) Recruitment 2013
Online Applications are invited for the below mentioned Probationary Officers Posts in Bharatiya Mahila Bank.
No of Posts: 115
Here is the post-wise break-up of vacancies
- General: 59 posts
- OBC: 31 posts
- SC: 18 posts
- ST: 8 posts
What is Eligibility Criteria for these Posts?
Applicants willing to apply for PO Jobs in Bharatiya Mahila Bank, are required to full fill the below mentioned Eligibility conditions
1) Age Limit: Applicants must be over 20 years of Age and below 30 years of Age. (As on 01-09-2013).
2) Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have completed their Degree in any discipline from a recognised Indian University.
3) IBPS Requirements : Only those candidates, who have passed the IBPS PO-II Exam and have not been allotted any bank, are eligible to apply for Jobs in Bharatiya Mahila Bank
Did Not Meet the Eligibility Criteria ?
Don't worry, Over 60,000 New Banking Jobs are Coming in 2013-14. Be the First to Apply for these Jobs, by Submitting your RESUME
For FREE RESUME Submission for Banking Jobs in India, Click the Button below and Submit your RESUME
Selection Process: Depending upon the No. of Vacancies, the Bank, will shortlist the Candidates, on the basis of their performance in the IBPS PO Exam (ie. Marks Scored by them, in the IBPS PO Exam).
Only those candidates, who stood higher in Merit Or have the better score than other candidates will be provisionally selected and offered appointment in this bank. If a candidate rejects the offer, the left out seat will be allotted to next candidates in the waiting list.
How to Apply ?
Applicants who full fill the above mentioned Eligibility conditions are required to apply online in between 19th to 30th Sept, 2013
Here the Simple Steps to Apply Online
1) Log on to this Website (http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/bmbsep13/#) and click Apply Online.
2) After that login using your IBPS PO-2 Registration Details.
3) Then Fill the Online Application form, by using the On-Screen Instructions.
4)After Filling the Details in the required fields, Submit your Online Form.
5) Thereafter take the Print out of the System Generated Application form and preserve it for future usage.
You might be Interested In
- Data Entry Operator Jobs 2013 : Apply Now
For the Convenience of the Students, we have embedded the Details Notification (*pdf) below...