Why CWE for Regional Rural Banks ?
The First CWE for Regional Rural Banks, was held in Sept, 2012, in which 84 Regional Rural Banks have Participated, But in this 2nd CWE, only 62 Banks are participating.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2013
The starting date for Online Registration is 4th July, 2013 and the last date for submitting the Online application is 25th July, 2013
Eligibility Criteria (As on 01.07.2013)
Those candidates who wish to appear in the CWE for RRB's are required to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria
Age Limit: i) For Assistants: Min: 18 years and Max: 28 years
ii) For Scale-I Officers: Min: 18 years and Max: 28 years
Educational Qualifications: Students wishing to appear in the CWE for RRB's must full fill the below mentioned educational qualifications.
For Assistants and Officers Scale-I
- A degree in any discipline from a recognized university of India
- Essential: Proficiency in Local Language for the State/ UT where the RRB is located.
- Applicants must have working knowledge of computers.
For Eligibility Criteria of Officer (Scale-II, III and IV) please read the Notification.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure for Assistants and Officers in 62 RRB's shall consists of a Common Written Exam, which is objective in nature.The Question Paper is of 200 marks and had a duration of 2.5 hours.For Complete details on RRB Exam pattern and the Syllabus of Common Written Exam, candidates can check the link given below:
Successful students in the IBPS CWE for RRB's will be issued scorecards based on which they can apply for Jobs in 62 Regional Rural Banks.The Scorecard is valid for a period of 1 year and with is stipulated period, candidates can apply for openings in RRB's
Candidates must note that merely getting the scorecard does not entitle, you to appear in the Interview.You will try to rank preferably higher in the merit to be called for the Interview.
Registration for the IBPS RRB Exam 2013
For Online Mode( 4.7.2013 to 25.7.2013): Candidates submitting the application fees via online mode are required to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to www.ibps.in.Fill the required application form with complete care.After submitting the form, you will be redirected to payment gateway where you have to pay the application fees through online payment mode Like Credit cards, Debit cards and Net banking.
- After the successful payment, the system will generate an E-Receipt that must be preserved or printed
- If the Registration process completed without failure, then a transaction number and password will be generated that must be noted down as it may be required in further stages
For Offline Mode( 6.7.2013 to 30.7.2013): Candidates wishing to pay application fees via offline mode are required to go though these steps.
- Log on to www.ibps.in.Fill the required application form with complete care and click on the Submit button.
- After submitting the Online application, the system will generate an Transaction ID and Password, that must be noted down.
- After submitting the Online application, the system will also generate the Challan form, that must be printed as the same is to be used for payment of application fees.
- After two days, deposit the required application fees using the Challan form in Bank of Baroda , Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India
- You will receive a conformation message by Email/SMS for payment of application fees.
- Again after 3 days of depositing the application fee, login with your Registration details and take the print out of System generated application form that contains, your filled in details.
You can also download the Complete Advt. from the IBPS Official Website here