Your Chance to Get Guaranteed Job in 2014, As For the First Time in India, Monster is Organizing a Virtual Job Fair (Open for Everyone, No Experience Needed)
Monster Job Fair Date Fair Date: 3rd to 7th March, 2014
Remember Top Companies Like Hp, Vodafone, Oracle, Ford, Citi Bank, P&G, Nissan, Sony, Pfizer, Unilever are Hiring under Single Roof.
Note: If you are a Bank Job Seeker, then we have a Good News as some Foreign Banks, including HSBC Bank is also participating in the Monster Virtual Job Fair
Over 30 EMPLOYERS. MORE THAN 1500 LIVE JOBS
Monster is undoubtedly one of the biggest employment websites in the world. The website was created by The Monster Board (TMB) and Online Career Center, which were one of the most popular career websites on the internet. Monster is primarily used to help those who are looking out for suitable jobs and seeking jobs that match their talent, skill and work location at the same time.
Taking one more step in the field, Monster is organizing a Virtual Fair- India. By getting yourself registered with it, you can take the next step with your career. The virtual fair is open and Free for everyone. Look a Virtual Job fair, is one, where you can apply for Jobs in Top Companies Online (right from your Computer/Laptop). So no need to go anywhere to attend the Job Fairs.
It is a very helpful and useful for people looking out for suitable jobs
If you Missed this Opportunity Now, you will not this another chance
How to Register for the Virtual Job Fair ?
The Registration Process for the Job Fair hardly takes 2 Minutes and comprises of Two steps.
1) First Click on the Register Now Button below to start the Registration Process. After your click wait for a few seconds (As it takes some time to load the form)
2) On the New Page, click on the "Register Now" Button
1. Fill in personal Information: The first step includes just filling of the personal information. This means : The name, the country of which you are a resident of, the postal code, the password you choose for your account being created, your contacting e-mail ID, phone number, the post for which you are applying, your work experience, highest education degree etc. After filling up all this mandatory columns, you need to click on the option of accepting all the terms and conditions. This is the end of the first step.
2. Sending the Resume: Having a resume made is one of the first things which need to be done while you’re looking out and applying for different jobs. Henceforth, the job fair’s next and last step is also the same. You need to send them the resume title and then paste your resume in the box provided. With the requirements and skills that you possess you’ll end you landing the job.
Other Important information related to the Monsters job fair
A lot of other features have been provided in the job fair to help the people find suitable jobs. Here they are:-
1. Info Stand: You can provide the desk with your information to make profiles on the social networking sites which in the end will make your job profile more evident. You can send in your CV, check in your mailbox and attach the link of your website accordingly.
2. List Of Companies: Here is the list of companies which are going to fill up the job vacancies through the job fair. You can search them with the domain name i.e. an IT company, telecom services, hotel or restaurant etc. You must be connected with them in order to see and fill up for the open posts.
3. Job Openings: This is the place where you can easily surf and filter the kind of job you are looking for. It must match your skills and your area of interest. You can easily find jobs from Software engineer to Content Writer. Not just this, other jobs such as Project manager, Data Architect all kind of jobs are listed here.
You can easily locate and apply for the jobs just by registering with Monster fair India. You will get to engage with exhibitors and attendees in a collaborative, virtual environment. You can easily apply for jobs with the leading organizations. And the bonus is, registering here is absolutely free, which means you get to seek so many viable job opportunities without paying anything from your pocket.