Bumper Jobs in 4 Public Sector General Insurance Companies ( National Insurance, New India Assurance, United India Insurance and Oriental Insurance) 2600 posts.
Apply before 12th June, 2013
Now Its Time To Apply for Jobs in the Government Owned Public Sector Insurance Companies in India. Today, National Insurance Company Limited, a well known, name in the field of General Insurance in India, had announced a Bumper Recruitment for the post of Assistants.
Today, In Single Advertisement, 2600 Jobs are advertised in 4 Public Sector Insurance Companies. There will only be a Single Written test for all these posts.The Written Exam is tentatively scheduled to be held on 14th and 21st July, 2013.
National Insurance Recruitment is good opportunity to get Jobs in Top Public Sector Insurance Companies in 2013. In this post, we are going to share the Complete Details on Recruitment in Public Sector Insurance Companies and the process to apply for these jobs.
The Online Registration for National Insurance Recruitment is already started and the last Date to apply Online is 12th June, 2013. The Detailed Advt is published in the leading Newspapers of Country Dated: 18th May, 2013 and also in the Employment Newspaper dated 18th-24th May, 2013.
National Insurance Company Recruitment 2013 : Vacancy Details
Post Name: Assistants
Total posts: A total of 2600 posts have been advertised in Four Public Sector Insurance Companies. Here is the post-wise break of posts in these General Insurance Companies
Pay-Scale: : Rs 7640 - Rs 21050 (Approx Rs 15000/-)
Who is Eligible to Apply for Assistant Jobs in these Companies ?
Applicants willing to apply for Assistant Jobs in these Four Public Sector Insurance Companies must full fill the below mentioned Eligibility Conditions
- Age Limit: Applicants must be over 18 years and above 28 years (As on 30.06.2013)
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have passed 12th Class with 60 % Marks OR Graduate in any Discipline from a recognized Indian University.
- Knowledge of Local Language of the State is also necessary.
The Duration of Written Exam is 120 Minutes. The Detailed Scheme of Written test and Interview is given below.
How to Apply ?
Application Fees: Applicants need to pay Application cum Examination fees, as per the Fee Structure given below.
Online Application: Applicants can apply only through Online mode. The Online Registration will start from 18th May, 2013 to 12th June, 2013. Here are steps for filling the Online application form.
Before you Fill the Online Application form, make sure you have your Scanned Photo and Signature as per specifications mentioned in the Advt.
1) Log on to National Insurance Company Website at www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and choose the appropriate link in the Recruitment Page for Online Application form.
2) Then Carefully fill the Online form, by following the On-Screen Instruction and Upload your Photo and Signature.
3) Take the Print-Out of the System Generated Challan form and Deposit the fees in your Nearest SBI Branch.
4) Three Days, after depositing the Application fees, you can check the status of your Application and Take the Print out of System Generated Application form and preserve it for future usage.
Note: Keep safe, your Copy of Application fee Receipt, as it will be needed at the time of the Examinations
Details: Applicants are advsied in their own interest to Read the Full Notification and Advertisement given below.