Its Time to Apply for Government Jobs, in the India's Top Most and Most reputed Defense Organizations DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization). Getting a Job, in an organization of such a repute, is a dream for many. So apply Now for Over 800 vacancies in DRDO.
Applicants who apply in response to this advertisement will have to appear in a written test, tentatively scheduled on 25th August, 2013. Passed Candidates in the Interview, will then be called for a Personal Interview.Applicants must note that Marks obtained in the Written Exam, play a vital role in Final Selection (As 85% weightage is given to Written test and Only 15 % for Interview).
The Online Registration for DRDO Recruitment had already started and the Last Date to Submit the Online Application is 27th May, 2013.The Detailed Advt for these vacancies in DRDO is published in the leading Newspapers of the Country and also in the Employment Newspaper Dated 4th May, 2013. However, for the convenience of our readers, we are sharing the complete Details of the DRDO Recruitment 2013.
DRDO Vacancies 2013
Total posts: DRDO had advertised a total of 844 vacancies in different trades and Disciplines. Here is the post-wise break-up of various vacancies.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for these posts ?
Applicants willing to get Jobs in the DRDO must full fill the below mentioned Eligibility conditions.
Age-Limit: Applicants applying for these vacancies, must be under 18-28 years of Age. However, Age-Relaxations are there as per the Govt Rules.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must meet the below specified Edu. Qualification criteria.
- For Sr. Technical Assistant: A Graduate Degree in B Sc. OR 3 year Engineering Diploma in Concerned Trade/Discipline
- For Technician 'A': Matriculate with ITI is specific Trade/Discipline.
- For Other Posts: Kindly see the Detailed Advt, given at the end of this post.
How to Apply ?
The Registration process for these posts consists of three steps, given as under:
1) Obtaining the Registration No: First you have to Obtain the Registration No, by sending an SMS from your Mobile No.
2) In the Next step, applicants will have to submit their applications either through Online Or Offline (Prescribed Format)
3) In the last step, applicants will have the make the Payment either through Online Mode OR through IPO (If Applying through Prescribed format)
Remember, the Last Date for Submitting the Applications is 27th May, 2013. and for the Far flung areas it is 3rd June, 2013.
More Details, regarding the DRDO, Application process, can be checked from the Advt link given at the end of this post.
335 Vacancies:Apply Now for UPSC NDA/NA Exam 2013
To Know more (Like Syllabus, Application and Selection Process), check this link