Its Time to Apply for Computer Operator vacancies in the Uttar Pradesh Police Department, as The Department of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) had announced a huge vacancy for Computer Operator Grade-A posts.
These vacancies are advertised under the UP Police Recruitment 2013, Computer Literate Candidates, who have completed Degree/Diploma in Computer related courses have a good chance to get a Job in Uttar Pradesh Police Depptt.
Applicants willing to apply for UP Police Recruitment 2013, are advised in their own interest to go through the vacancy Details given below and also download the Detailed Advt given at the end of this post.
Dates for UP Police Recruitment 2013
Applicants are advised in their own interest to note down the Important Dates and must apply before the last Date,to avoid any last minute trouble.
Starting Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 13-05-2013
Last Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 12-06-2013
UP Police Recruitment 2013 : Vacancy Details
Up Police had advertised a total of 2849 vacancies. However, the bulk of vacancies is for Computer Operator posts. Here is the post-wise break-up of vacancies.
- Computer Operator: 2842 posts
- Programmer: 7 posts
What is Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Recruitment 2013 ?
Age Limit: Applicants must have attained the below mentioned Age-Limit Criteria.
- For Computer Operator: Min Age: 21 years and Max Age: 28 years
- For Programmer: Min Age: 21 years and Max Age: 30 years
For Computer Operator post: Applicants must have passed the 12th Class with Physics and Maths along with DOEACC O Level OR any other similar Qualification.
For Programmer posts: Degree in any Discipline along with DOEACC A Level Diploma OR Post Graduate Degree in Computer Applications (MCA) /PGDCA OR any other similar Qualification, approved by Govt
Selection Process: Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts, will first have to appear in the Written test and based on the performance is the Written test the shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview.
How to Apply?
Those applicants who full fill the below mentioned eligibility criteria, must apply online in between 13-05-2013 to 12-06-2013.
Application fees: You have to pay Rs 200/- as Examination fees. The Fees had to be paid through a Challan form, in any SBI/PNB Branch.
Online Application: Only Online Application is submitted. So you have to apply Online by following the below mentioned steps.Before you apply Online, make sure you have your Scanned Photo and Signature.
1) The Online Applications is to be made only through these Websites ie http://uppbpb.gov.in & http://prpb.up.nic.in
2) Candidates will first have to click on the "Candidates Registration" Link to start the Online Application Process and fill the Online form.
3) After that, Take the Print of the Challan form and Make the Payment in SBI/PNB Bank Branches.
4) After a gap of One day, candidates will again have to login and fill the Transaction Details, etc.
5) Finally candidates will have to upload the Photo/Signature and Submit the Application.
Note: Applicants are advised in their own interest to Take the Print out of the System Generated Application form and preserve it for future usage.
Before submitting the Online Application, applicants are advised to make sure that they full fill the Detailed Eligibility Criteria and must therefore, Download the Detailed Advt