Staff Selection Commission's (SSC) CGL Exam Dates have been announced and the commission had decided to conduct this Exam on two Dates in the month of April. The Exam is tentatively scheduled to be held on 14th and 21st April, 2013.
Applicants who have successfully submitted their Online applications, can download their Duplicate SSC CGL Admit Card from the respective SSC Regional Website
Timeline for Obtaining SSC CGL Admit Card 2013
SSC had clearly mentioned in their SSC CGL Advt, that all those candidates who have successful applied for the exam, will be assigned Roll No.'s. The Admit Card's OR Admission Certificates containing the Roll No. will be sent to candidates at their respective correspondences addresses.
- SSC had decided to send the Admit Cards, at least Two weeks from the Exam Date (14th April and 21st April, 2013).
- In case the you didn't receive the Hard Copy of your SSC CGL Admit Card,one week before the Examination Date, then you are advised to Contact the Concerned Regional/Sub-Office of the SSC.
- Apart from getting the Paper Admit Card, candidates have to provision to Download the Duplicate Admit Card from the Respective SSC Regional Website. However, this facility is available at least One Week before the Exam Date. It is worth mentioning here that Online Facility for Downloading the SSC CGL Admit Card is available right Now.
How to Download SSC CGL Duplicate Admit Card 2013 ?
In this post, we are going to share the Complete Procedure for Downloading the Duplicate SSC CGL Admit Card 2013. It will be helpful for candidates, who didn't revive the Hard Copy (Paper) Admit Card by SSC.
1) First find your Concerned SSC Regional Website, from where you can Download the Duplicated Admit Card. The List below provides the List of SSC Regional Websites.
Head Quarters - http://ssc.nic.in/
Northern Region - http://sscnr.net.in/
North Eastern Region - http://sscner.org.in/
Central Region - http://www.ssc-cr.org/
Karnataka-Kerala Region - http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/
Eastern Region - http://www.sscer.org/
Madhya Pradesh Sub Region - http://sscmpr.org/
2) Next, Open the respective SSC Website of region under which have applied for SSC CGL Exam.
3) Then on the SSC Regional Website, Look for an option to Download the Admit Card.For Eg On the SSC North Western Region Website (www.sscnwr.org), click on the link is marked as "DOWNLOAD DUPLICATE ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2013 (TIER - I) TO BE HELD ON 21.04.2013"
4) After that, you will be taken to the "Application Status" Page, where you can check the Status of your applications by entering inputs Like Registration No. / Roll No. OR First Three Characters of (Your Name and Father's Name) and click on Search Status Button
Any Questions ?
If you any queries, related to SSC CGL Admit Card, then feel free to ask us through the Comments below. You can also join Recruitment Portal's Facebook Page, to get Free Updates about SSC CGL 2013 Exam
Click Here to Like Recruitment Portal's Facebook page