Unemployed Engineering Graduates , who are looking for Government Jobs in India, will now have something to cheer as Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had announced a Huge vacancy for Engineering Diploma/ Degree Holders.
These vacancies are advertised by SSC under the Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2013 .SSC will conduct the Recruitment on the behalf of Prasar Bharti for the various posts.
SSC will look after the complete Recruitment Process (Like Publishing Notification, Inviting Applications, Accepting Online Applications, Issuing Admit Cards, Conducting Written Test, Announcing Results ) from beginning to end
What is Prasar Bharti ?
Prasar Bharti is an autonomous Statutory Body, and is also the India's Largest Broadcasting Company that includes All India Radio and widely popular Doordarshan. The company is looking for young, Experienced and Skilled people for the post of Engineering Assistants & Technician.
These vacancies will be filled up under the Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2013. Applicants willing to apply for Jobs in Prasar Bharti are advised to go through the Eligibility Details and subsequently apply Online before 22nd March 2013 (Last Date)
SSC Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2013 : Vacancy Details
SSC had advertised and invited Online applications for the following Jobs in Prasar Bharti
1) Engineering Assistant : 1290 posts
2) Technician: 340 posts
Pay-Scale: Applicants who will be selected for the above mentioned posts in Prasar Bharti will be given monthly salary as per the Pay-Scale given below
- For Engineering Assistant: PB - 2 Rs.9300 - 34800 + GP 4200/ -
- For Technician : PB - 1 Rs.5200 - 20,200 + GP 2400/
What is Eligibility Criteria for Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2013 ?
Applicants willing to apply for above mentioned posts in Prasar Bharti must full fill the below mentioned Eligibility criteria.
1) Engineering Assistant: Applicants applying for the post of Engineering Assistant must have
- Age Limit: Applicants must be below 30 years of Age (As on 01-01-2013)
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants must be holding Degree or 3 year Diploma in Radio /Telecommunication /Electrical /Electronics / In formation Technology /Electronics and Communication Engineering OR Degree with Physics as a Subject in Graduation
- Experience: No, experience is required for those holding the Engineering Degree, however, 1 year Experience is required in related field for Diploma and Physics Graduate Degree holders
2) Technician: To apply for the post of technician, you must have
- Age Limit: Min: 18 years and Max: 25 years
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have passed 12th Class from a recognised Board in India and have completed 2 years Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
How to Apply ?
Applications are to be made only through Online Mode.Before you start the Online Application submission process, check the Important Dates below
- Online Registration (Part-1 & Part-II) will start from : 23rd Feb, 2013
- Last Date for Part-1 Registration : 20th March, 2013
- Last Date for Part-II Registration: 22nd March, 2013
Online Application: Applicants can register Online at the www.ssconline2.gov.in. The complete procedure for submitting the Online application, is described in detail in the Notification cum Detailed Advt
Need Help ?
Although care has been taken to put everything in precise yet meaningful way, but if somehow you feel that we missed something that sprouts in your mind, then Do ask us through the Comments section below
If You Liked this post, then Plz Help us a little by spreading the word, simply by clicking the +1 Button below
For Online application procedure, applicants are advised in their own interest to go through the Advt Notice from Here.
Other SSC Exams ?
As we all know that this Recruitment is over and now can apply for SSC CGL Exam and good news is that Notification for SSC CGL 2017 is coming on 16th May
Details given at links below
SSC CGL 2017 Notification : 16th May, 2017
SSC CGL 2017 Online Application : Last Date : 16th June, 2017
SSC CGL Syllabus
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria