SSC Combined Graduate level 2013 Exam dates have been announced and Online Registrations are about to close. The Last Date is getting closer and closer and if you haven't yet applied for the exam, then make sure you apply on or before 13th Feb, 2013, as it is the Last Date of Part-I of the SSC CGL Online Registration.
And the Part-2 of Online registration is 15th Feb, 2013.
If you are a Govt Job Seeker and are looking for Central Govt Jobs in 2013, then SSC CGL 2013, is a must appear exam, as it is the only getaway that will can help you to apply for 1000's of Govt Jobs with a Single Exam. In 2012, 19000 Jobs are advertised by SSC for various Central Department and Ministries and these vacancies are filled under the SSC CGL-2012 Exam.
In 2013, this figure is sure to rise, as Govt had already announced Over 2 Crore Government Jobs to be filled soon and what's more important One Lakh vacancies will be filled by SSC in 2013.So, if you are looking for Government Jobs in 2013, then you must appear and apply for SSC CGL 2013 Exam.
If you are regular visitor this Recruitment Portal Website, then you might be aware of the fact that we have complied a Series of CGL-2013. In our previous series, we have covered the Advt & Notification Details and SSC Online Application form process and Now in this post, we will share the Exam Pattern and the Syllabus of the SSC CGL Exam.
If you missed our previous posts on SSC Combined Graduate level Exam, then you can check them at the link below
Notification for SSC CGL 2013 Exam
Online Application for SSC CGL 2013
Pattern and Syllabus of SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2013
CGL Exam comprises of three levels, Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3.
1) CGL Tier-1 Syllabus : The Tier-1 Exam consists of a Written Examination that contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's) of the following Sections.
- A. General Intelligence + Reasoning - 50 marks
- General Awareness-50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks
- English Comprehension - 50 marks
Here is the Detailed Section-wise Syllabus of the SSC CGL Tier-1 Examination.
Books for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam
2) CGL Tier-2 Syllabus : Successful students in Tier-1 Examination will be allowed to appear in the Tier-2 of the SSC CGL 2013. The Tier-2 is also a Written Examination of 4 hours that contains Multiple Choice Questions on the following sections.
- Paper-1: Quantitative Abilities : 200 marks (100 Questions) (Duration : 2 hours)
- Paper-II: English Language & Comprehension: 200 marks (Duration : 2 hours)
- Paper-III : Statistics 200 marks(100 Questions) (Duration : 2 hours) (Only for Statistical Investigator Grade-II).
2) There will be penalty of 0.50 for Paper-1 & Paper-3 and 0.25 for Paper-2
3) CGL Tier-3 Examination : Again, the passed students in the Tier-2 of the Examination will be called for the Tier-3 . In the Tier-3, there will be Computer Proficiency Test / Skill test, Personality test cum Interview, Descriptive test / Online test, depending upon the post, for which you have applied.
What's Next ?
In our next post, we will share the Study Material, Books, Previous Papers for Preparation Strategy for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2013. So keep checking this Website, regularly for Updates on SSC Exam and Other Government Jobs in India.
Any Doubt ?
Although we have tried our best to Explain the Scheme of SSC CGL 2013. If you still have doubts regarding the Pattern and Syllabus of the Exam, then feel free to post your Comments in the Comment Box below
If you like this post, then help us a little by spreading word with others by clicking the + 1 Button below