ICICI Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2013 Training Program is Announced.Applicants looking for Jobs in Private Banking Sector, must join the ICICI Bank PO Training Program to get an Assistant Manager (PO) Job in the India's 2nd Largest Bank
Now Its time for Jobs in Private Sector Banks.Today, ICICI Bank, India's largest Private Sector bank announced its PO Recruitment 2013 for May and August 2013 Intake.It is important to note that ICICI bank is the 2nd largest bank in India with over 2700 branches.
What is ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Project ?
Who can apply for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2013 ?
- Applicants must be less than 25 years of age As on 31st Oct, 2012
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55 % marks
- Freshers are also eligible for apply for this post
- Online aptitude test
- Psychometric test
- Group discussion
After Final Selection (Training and MBA Degree)
The Finally Selected candidates for PO Jobs in ICICI Bank, will have to undergo training Program at the Designated Training Centers.Here are some of the Highlights of the ICICI PO Training Program
- Job Guarantee and MBA Degree: Everyone undergoing the Training after Final Selection will be enrolled for an MBA Degree from Manipal University Plus a Job Guarantee Letter is provided.
- The Training period comprises of two stages
- In the First phase, you will undergo a 12th Month Training with stipend. After completion of training, you will be awarded PG Diploma in Banking (PGDB) and appointed as Assistant Manager in ICICI Bank, where you will be drawing 4 lakhs Annual Salary.
- The Second phase in Optional, in which the candidate can continue His/Her MBA Degree Program for another period of 18 months.
- Cost of Training: The Cost of the Training Program is 3.37 lakhs, where you can avail this amount as Loan from ICICI and you can Pay this amount only after you join the Bank as Assistant Manager. After joining the bank, you will be required to Pay an EMI of ( Rs 6000/Month) for 60 months
Procedure for Applying?
- Interested candidates can submit their Online application at the Official Website of ICICI Banks under the Careers Section (www.icicicareers.com)
- Since there is no application fee, so candidates can proceed directly to ICICI website and submit their Online application
Submit Resume Now for Jobs in Private Sector Banks