Staff Selection Commission's (SSC's) much awaited CGL 2013 Dates have been announced and the Online Registrations are going on.The Last Date to apply Online is 15th Feb, 2013.In our previous post, we have already explained the Details regarding the Posts, Eligibility Criteria etc.
Now In this post, we are going to Share the Details about Submitting the SSC Online Application for CGL Exam 2013.Apart from the Online application, there is another provision to apply Offline by using the prescribed application form and Mail it to the concerned Regional SSC Office.
As mentioned Earlier, we have already complied a Five-Part Series on the SSC CGL Exam 2013, Today we are covering the Part-2 of this Series, in which we are going to Share the Process for Submitting the Online Application for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2013.
Pre-Requisites for SSC CGL Online Application form
Before, you apply Online for SSC CGL Exam, here are some Details/Documents, that you need at the time online registration.
- A Scanned Photo of Size between 4 KB & 12 KB
- A Scanned Signature of Size between 1 KB & 12 KB
- A working Email address is required to received future Alerts and Communications by SSC.
- Details of Marks Obtained /Preference Codes for posts etc
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2013 ?
The Online Registration Process consists of Two Parts viz Part-1 Registration and Part-II Registration. To apply Online follow the simple steps below
1) Log on to SSC Online Website @ www.ssconline.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in
2) On this Website, choose the Part-1 Registration Link in the Examination Link. and proceed for the Part-1 of the Registration.
- Part-1 Registration: In Part-1 Registration, you have fill the Basic Details, by following the On-Screen Instructions and click on the Submit Button.After that the System will generate a Registration Number, that must you must note Down, as it is needed in the Part-II of the Registration.The Last Date for Part-1 Registration is 13th Feb, 2013.
- Part-II Registration: You can proceed for Part-II Registration, by Entering your Registration No and Date of Birth.In the 2nd Part of the Registration, you have to Upload your Photo/Signature and Making the Payment OR Filling of Application Fee Details.It is only after the Part-II Registration, the Registration process is complete.The Last Date for Part-2 Registration is 15th Feb, 2013.
- Online Mode: In Online mode, you have to make the Payment by using the Online SBI Account.After the Part-1 Registration, you can proceed directly to Part-2 Registration and Make the Payment Using the SBI Online facility.
- Offline Mode: In Offline Mode, you can make the Payment in any SBI Branch by using the Challan form, generated after the Part-1 Of the Online Registration. You have to make the Payment before proceeding for Part-2 of the Registration, as you need to Enter Application Fee Details Like Transaction No. in the Part-2 Registration.
4) After the Part-2 Registration, a Confirmation Email will be sent to the candidates at their respective email addresses. A Copy of this Email, must be retained for future references.
Note: Applicants are advised to Read the Online Application Guidelines before proceeding for the Online Registration for SSC CGL Exam 2013.
Any Questions ?
If have any Questions, regarding the Online Registration, then feel free to post your comments in the Comments Box below.