If you are new to this page and are unaware of the Latest SBI Associate Recruitment 2012, then you must go through our previous post, in which we have discussed in Details about the SBI Recruitment 2012 for Clerk in its Associate Banks. It is worth mentioing here that SBI Associate Clerk Exam is a good opportunity for all those who missed the Earlier SBI Clerk Exam and a double Oppotunity for those who appeared in the SBI Clerk Exam held in May-June 2012
In this post, we will discuss in detail the procedure of Submitting the Online Application for the SBI Associate Clerk Exam 2012. Those students who frequently apply for Bank Exams in India, must know the procedure for Submitting the Online Application.This Blog post is for those who are freshers in the Bank Exams Arena and didnot apply for Bank Exams frequently
How to Apply Online for SBI Associates Clerk Exam 2012 ?
Before you proceed for Submitting the Online Application, you must ensure that you have the following Details and Documents with you as they are required at the time of Online Registartion
- Scanned Photograph and Scanned Signature
- A Valid Email address
- A Mobile No. with SMS Facility
- Marks Details of the Qualifying Examinations
- Log on to www.sbi.co.in and Click on the Recruitment Link on the Left Sidebar.
- After that click on the appropriate Link that contains the Online Application form.
- Now the Online form is in front of your screen. Carefully fill the Online Application form by following the On-Screen Instructions
- Now, you have to upload your Photograph and Signature at the time of submitting the Online Application form
- After uploading the Pic and Signature, you have to Pay an Application fees of Rs 350 either by Online Mode or Offline Mode
- In online mode, you have to make the Payment Online by using the Internet Banking and Credit/Debit Cards.
- In Offline mode, a System generated challan form will be generated by the System, that must be used for submitting the challn form in the SBI Bank's branch.
If you still have problems in submitting the Online application form, then either Go through the Detailed Advt or another article, covering each and every aspect of SBI Online Application (Submission and Registration)
SBI Online Application form 2012
Any Doubts ?
In case you still have any queries regarding the SBI Online form, then put your Questions/Comments in the Comment Section below.We will try to provide relevant answers to each of the Queries at the earliest possible time frame.