Its time for Jobs in Indian Railways.As all of us know that Indian Railways is one of the largest Railway Network in the world and the Organization is always looking for Skilled, young and talented Indian to meet the ever increasing Customer base of the Indian Railways.In June, 2012 Indian Railways had announced its Recruitment Project-2012 for the post of Technicians.
The Complete Advertisement regarding Indian Railways Technician Recruitment 2012 is Published under the Centralized Employment Notice No. 4 of 2012 in the Employment News paper dated 16th June, 2012.It is a good opportunity for the youth of the India as there is Huge vacancy in Indian Railways.The total number of posts that are Advertised for the Technician Jobs in Indian Railways is 12042.
There are several posts for which these Vacancies are announced Eg Technical Signal, Technical Maintainer etc.Students can apply for one or multiple posts in case they full fill the eligibility criteria.Here are few important guidelines for students who wish to apply for Indian Railways Technician Recruitment 2012
- Candiadtes can submit their Applications on the Prescribed Format on A-4 Size Paper.The application form can be purchased from the Stationary shops, Book Stalls etc from the market
- Apart from Offline submission of Application forms, Online facility is also available to students.For Submitting the Online applications, candidates are required to visit the website of concerned RRB and fill up their Details and Upload the required documents
- Candiadtes are required to apply for posts in their concerned RRB Only and likewise they should send the Applications at the Address of the concerned RRB Only.
- Candiadtes are advised to submit the Common and Separate applications as mentioned in the Detailed Advt.
- The last date for receiving the application at the concerned RRB is 16th July, 2012 at 17:00 hrs.However there is relaxation for students hailing from N-E States and J&K
Age Limit: 18-30 years ( Relaxation is provided in age as per the rules)
Application Fees: An application fee of Rs 60 (For Technician Grade-II/ Signal) and Rs 40 (For Other) will be have to be submitted in the form of IPO/DD favoring " Assistant Secretary or Secretary or Member Secretary or Chairman, Railway Recruitment Board " of Concerned RRB.
Note: There is fee exemption for Women Candiadtes and Candiadtes of Reserved Categories
Selection Process: Those candidates who successfully submit their Offline and Online applications are required to go through a Written Exam at a date specified by the RRB.Those candidates who will pass the Written Exam will be called for the Document Verification.
The Written Exam is an Objective in which Multiple Choice Questions are asked on General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence etc.The duration of written exam is 90 minutes and the weight-age is 100 marks.
Details: For Complete Details, Like Break up of Vacancies, Pay Scales, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required and other information, candidates are required to got through the Detailed Advt. at the Link given below