Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India is on a hiring spree as it had announced over 12000 Direct Sales Executive (DSE) vacancies. All these vacancies are announced under the LIC Recruitment 2012-2013. Two week earlier LIC had announced the ADO Recruitment, for which the Online Registrations are going on
In this post, we are going to Share all the Details of LIC DSE Recruitment 2013 including Eligibility Criteria, Job Profile, Instructions for submitting the Online Application etc.However applicants are required to Download and to through the LIC Notification, given at the end of this post.
If you are new to this page, and haven't yet heard about the previous LIC Recruitment, then you can check it at the Link below
LIC Recruitment 2013 : Over 5200 ADO Vacancies
What is LIC DSE Recruitment ?LIC of India had announced a bumper Direct Sales Executives (DSE's) Recruitment under its 8 Zonal Offices.Applicants willing to apply for LIC DSE Recruitment 2013 are required to full fill the Eligibility conditions required for the Job and must apply Online before 28-12-2012.
As, the name itself speaks, DSE's are sales Executives whose primary job is to Sell the Services and products of the company.
- LIC DSE Job is basically a marketing Job.
- Direct Sales Executives (LIC) are responsible for selling the LIC Policies to the customers and providing the Policy Servicing.
- DSE's are allotted a given area, based on which they purpose considerable movements including tours in that area.
LIC DSE Recruitment 2013 : Vacancy Details
A total of 12529 vacancies have been advertised under the 8 Different Zones. The vacancies include both Current and Backlog vacancies.Here is the Zone-wise break-up of LIC DSE vacancies
- LIC Central Zone Vacancy: 877 posts
- LIC East Central Zone Vacancy: 1213 posts
- LIC East Zone Vacancy: 721 posts
- LIC North Central Zone Vacancy: 1537 posts
- LIC Northern Zone Vacancy: 2403 posts
- LIC South Central Zone Vacancy: 1486 posts
- LIC South Zone Vacancy: 1815 posts
- LIC West Zone Vacancy: 2378 posts
Selection Process: The Selection process for the Recruitment of DSE's in LIC shall consists of a Written Test and followed by Interview
Exam Date: There is nothing mentioned in the Notification about the Exam Date. However , it is mentioned that same will be communicated to candidates through Email or through the LIC Offcial Website
What is the Eligibility criteria for LIC DSE Recruitment 2013 ?
To apply for DSE jobs in LIC, you must have to full fill the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria in terms of Age and Educational Qualifications.
Age Limit: Applicants wiling to apply for for the above mentioned positions as DSE's in LIC must be in between 21 to 35 years of age (As on 01-12-2012). However, Age Relaxations are applicable as per the Govt Rules
Educational Qualifications: Degree in any discipline from a recognised University of India OR Diploma in Marketing / Management
Other Requirements :
- Applicants must have good command over the English language
- Applicants must know the Regional Language of the Zonal and Office for which they are applying
- Knowledge of Computers in an additional Qualification
How to apply ?
Application Fees: An application fees of Rs 100 in cash will have to be deposited in any of the LIC Branch Office . It is worth mentioning here that before proceeding for Online application, applicants will have to deposit the application fees
Online Application: Since Online application, is the only mode to apply for DSE Jobs in LIC, therefore applicants must get themselves Register Online by submitting the LIC Online application form.
The Online Registration had started from 8th Dec, 2012 and will continue till 28th Dec, 2012
Here are some simple steps to apply Online for LIC DSE Jobs
Note: Before proceeding for Online application, Deposit the application fees and Obtain the Receipt as the Payment Details need to be entered at the time of Filling the Online application form
1) Log on to LIC Official Website at www.licindia.in and proceed to Careers Section
2) On the Careers page, choose the appropriate Link, that contains the Online Application form.
3) The Online application form, can be filled easily by following the On-Screen Instructions.
4) After Filling the form, click on the Submit Button.
5) After submitting the form, the System will generate the Registration No & Password and an application form, that must be preserved for future usage, as it is needed in the further stages of the Recruitment.
Note: The Detailed Advertisement and Complete procedure for Submitting the LIC Online Application is given is the Offcial Notification that can be downloaded at the link below.
Click Here to Download the LIC Offcial Advt