LIC Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) Recruitment 2012-13 is announced and online registrations are going on.In our previous post, we have shared all Details of the LIC ADO Recruitment 2012, you can go through that post for more information.
To apply for LIC ADO Jobs, applicants must apply Online and submit the LIC Online Application form before the last Date.Since there is no Offline (Paper form), so the application process only consists of submitting the LIC Online Application form.
In this era of Booming Information Technology, almost all the Companies are making use of IT Services Like Online Tests, Online Applications forms etc for conducting Recruitment Drive and LIC is also accepting application for ADO Jobs through Online form. It is good move as it reduces a lot of manual and paper work for Candiadtes and for the Company.
But many students, who are not used to Computers and Internet are facing a lot of problems in Submitting the Online Application forms, this Blog post is aimed at helping those who are find it Difficult to Submit the LIC Online Application form
Pre-Requirsites for LIC Online Application formBefore, you apply Online to Submit the LIC Application form, you must have below mentioned Documents and Details
- Scanned Photograph and Signature (Specifications given in the Annexure-I of Advt)
- A working Email address is required.
- Basic Details Like Personal Details, Educational Qualifications (Marks), Work Experience, Business Performance Details etc.
How to Fill the LIC Online Application form ?After having the above mentioned Details, applicants can now proceed to fill the LIC India Online Application form, by following the below mentioned steps.
1) Log on to the LIC India Official Website (www.licindia.in) and then click on the Careers Link at the Bottom of the page.
2) On the Careers page click on the Link that contains the Online application form OR you can follow this Link containing the Online form. After opening the Online form, click on the Apply Online Link. It will open the LIC Online Application form
3) Now, you have to carefully fill the form by following the Screen Instructions. Filling the Online form, requires filling these details
- Basic Details (Like Name, Gender, Category etc)
- Contact Details (Like Address, Email, Mobile No. etc)
- Experience Details (whereever applicable)
- Uploading Scanned Photo and Signature
4) After, Submitting the Application form, the System will generate your Registration ID and Password, that must be noted down for future reference.
5) Apart from the Registration Details, the System will also Generate the Application form (*.pdf) and a Challan form. The Challan form must be printed and is to be used for Depositing the fees in any of the State Bank of India branches.
6) Application Fee: An application fee of Rs 500 will have to be deposited by using the System Generated Challan form, in any of the SBI Branches in India.
- Fee Payment is to be done only on the System Generated Challan form
- Fee Payment must be done only after the 2nd Day after the Online Registration
- Fee payment must be done with in three Days of Online Registration
Last Date for Online Registration : 22-12-2012
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 29-12-2012
Caution: Although care has been taken to provide the Information in precise yet meaningful way, but applicants are advised in their own interest to go through the Official Advt before apply for the LIC ADO Recruitment 2012-13