Staff Selection Commission(SSC) will be conducting Combined Hr. Secondary Level Exam (CHSL) for the post of Lower Division clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) on 21st and 28th Oct, 2012. Applicants who have applied for the SSC CHSL Exam 2012 are required to Download their Admit cards for getting Admission to the Exam. SSC Admit cards is the must have document to appear in the CHSL LDC and DEO Exam and only those candidates who have Admit card with them are allowed to appear in the exam.
In this post, we will discuss in Detail on How you can Obtain the SSC Admit card 2012 for LDC and DEO Exam
How to Download Admit Cards for SSC HSCL Exam 2012 ?
All those applicants who have applied for the SSC CHSL Exam for DEO's and LDC's before the Closing Date will be assigned Admit cards containing Roll No. based on which they can appear for the exam.
It is worth mentioning here that Admit cards in Hard Copy Format will be issued to Candidates by the Concerned Regional SSC Office at least 2 weeks before the Exam Date.Applicants who didn't receive the Admit cards, one week before the Exam Date can obtain their Admit Card in two way mentioned below
- Download Duplicate Admit Card: Applicants who did not receive the Admit cards, can download their Admit cards form the Concerned SSC Regional Website by entering His/Her Details, at the Admit card Download Page. However, this Facility for Downloading the Admit cards will be avialable Two weeks before the Exam Date
- Conatct SSC Regional Office: Applicants can also contact the concerned Regional Office for the Issue of Duplicate Admit cards. However applicants are required to show the proof of having submitted the Application form, before they could be considered for Issue of Duplicate Admit cards.
- Admit cards will be placed on the Regional Websites of the SSC, atleast 2 week from the Exam Date ie. We can expect that Admit cards will be uploaded on or After 7th Oct, 2012
- To Download the SSC CHSL Admit card, applicants need to Enter Required Details at the Admit cards Download Page.
- After that, you have to click on the Submit Button and the Admit card will appear in front of your Computer Screen.Then, you can print it and produce it at the time of Examination
Identity Verification in Examination Hall
Applicants appearing for the SSC CHSL Exam 2012 are required to carry an Identity Proof such as Pan Card, Voter Card, Driving License etc at the time of Examination, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the Examination
List of Concerned SSC Regional Office's Websites
1. SSC(NR), New Delhi : www.sscnr.net.in
2. SSC(CR), Allahabad : www.ssc-cr.org
3.SSC(SR), Chennai : www.sscsr.gov.in
4.SSC(WR), Mumbai : www.sscwr.net
5.SSC(ER), Kolkata : www.sscner.org.in
6.SSC(MPR) Raipur : www.sscmpr.org
7.SSC(KKR), Bangalore : www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
8.: SSC(NWR), Chandigarh : www.sscnwr.org
9.SSC(NER), Guwahati : www.sscer.org
Update (As on 7-10-2012): We would like to update all our Readers that Students can now check their Application status at and Download the Duplicate or E-Admit cards for SSC Combined Hr Secondary LDC and DEO Exam from the concerned SSC Regional Website
Here is the Screen-Shot of the of Application status taken from the SSC Regional Website