We have some good news to share with all those who are looking for Government Jobs in Punjab, as Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala had advertised 160 vacancies to be filled under the Punjab State Civil Services Competitive Examination -2012. The vacancies advertised under the PPSC Recruitment 2012 and are for Different Departments, under the Punjab State Government. Applicants who wish to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2012 are required to go through the Advertisement Details and apply online before the last date
PPSC Recruitment 2012 : Vacancy Details
Applicants applying for PPSC Recruitment 2012 are required to in the the Combined Competitive Examination before they could be considered for Selection for Jobs in PPSC.
Here are the Post-Wise Details of Vacancies announced by PPSC
1) Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 30 posts
2) Deputy Superintendent of Police:20 posts
3) Excise & Taxation Officer: 30 posts
4) Tehsildar: 09 posts
5) Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer: 25 posts
6) Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 28 posts
7) Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies: 11 posts
8) Employment Generation and Training Officer: 07 posts
Age Limit : Applicants must be above 21 years of age and must be less than 37 years of age.
Essential Qualifications: Applicants applying the above mentioned Jobs in PPSC are required to full fill the below mentioned Qualifications
1) Educational Qualification: A Bachelor's Degree in any Discipline from a recognised Indian University.
2) Local Language Proficiency: Applicants must have studied Punjab as a subject upto the level of Matriculation.
How to Apply: Applicants who full fill the above mentioned eligibility criteria are required to apply Online only at the Website of the Punjab Public Service Commission @ www.ppsc.gov.in
However, the last Date for Receipt of applications at the Office of PPSC is 8th October, 2012
Details: For Complete Details, Like Detailed Advt, Syllabus and Online Application, etc applicants are advised to go through the Detailed Advt at the PPSC Website Here
You Might Also Like
IBPS Recruitment 2013
How to apply for Jobs in Private Sector Banks in India ?