NEET PG 201-2013 is an National Level Common Entrance Test for getting admissions to the MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in the recognised Medical Institutions by the Medical Council of India.The Notification and Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2013 Exam is already published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) and can be had from their Official Website ie www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg
As per the Information Bulletin, NEET 2012-2013 Exam is scheduled to be held in between 23-11-2012 to 06-12-2012 and Online Registration is all set to start from 4th Oct,2012 and will continue till 12th November, 2012.Since Online Application and Registration is the Only valid method to apply for NEET PG 2013 Exam , so applicants must go through the Details in the Information Bulletin provided by NBE before applying online for the exam
In this article, we will discuss in detail on to How to Submit NEET PG 2012-2013 Online Application form without any trouble.
In recent times, we have seen that almost all the Recruitment and Examination Board have to made it mandatory to apply for Exams through Online Registration and the same trend is now followed for NEET PG Exam. So applicants will no option other than to apply online and get themselves Registered for NEET PG 2012-2013 Exam.
Pre-Requisites To Apply for NEET-PG Exam ?
Before, you apply for NEET PG Exam, you must make sure that you have the following Details and Document with you
- A Valid and Working Email- Address
- NEET PG 2013 Voucher No.
- Details of Qualifying Exams
- Personal Details (Like Name, Address, Contact Information etc)
How to Apply Online for NEET PG 2012-2013 Exam ?
The Procedure to apply for NEET PG Exam is divided into three steps given below
- Obtaining the NEET PG 2012-2013 Information Bulletin
- Registering and Filling the NEET PG Application form Online
- Reviving Conformation by Email.
(I) Obtaining the NEET PG Information Bulletin
The Information Bulletin cum Examination fee Voucher can be obtained from the Designated Branches of Axis bank in between 4th October-10th November 2012.
Examination fee: For Payment of Examination fee, applicants are required to Purchase the Information Bulletin cum Examination fee voucher at a Price of Rs 2750 (For SC/ST/PWD) candidates and Rs 3750 (For General and OBC) candidates.
After Obtaining the Information Bulletin, you can now proceed for the 2nd step given below
(II) Registering and Filling the NEET PG Application form Online
The Registration process for NEET PG Exam is divided into 2 steps given below
1) Creating a Profile: In this step, you have create your Profile Online for Filing the NEET Online Application by following the steps given below:
- To Register for NEET PG Exam, you have log on to the www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg
- Now you have to Click on the Link marked as "Register for NEET-PG”. Again that you have to click on the NEW User Box.
- On the NEW USER Page, you have to Enter the Voucher No, that is supplied with the Information Bulletin and proceed for Creating your Profile
- After that you have to create your profile, by following the On-Screen Instructions.
- At the end, you have to click on "Save and Continue" and proceed for the next step.
After filling all these Details, you have to click on the I Agree Box and Proceed to the next section by clicking on the "Save and Continue Button".
Successful submission of Application: After your information has been successfully saved, a copy of your application will be emailed to you within 24 hours to the email address specified by you
3) Schedule Test: After, your application, is successfully submitted, now you have to schedule the Test Date, Time and Test Venue. It is worth mentioning here that NEET PG Exam is being conducted in between 23rd Nov to 6th Dec, 2012 in two sessions at 10 am and 3:15 Pm each you.Application can select, any date among the above mentioned Dates
After, you have selected your Date, Time and Venue for the exam, you have to click on the SAVE and Finish Button at the bottom of the Screen
If all the Information entered by you is correct, then you see a Confirmation page. In case, you find that some information supplied by you is Incorrect then you can edit the same, but if you find that all the Conformation is correct, you can proceed by clicking on the “I am done (exit)” button to end your scheduling session
After that, you will receive a Conformation mail containing your NEET PG Admit card and Application Summary with in 24 hours.
Although care has been taken to provide information in precise but yet Informative way, but we still advise you to go through the Information Bulletin before applying for the NEET PG exam 2012-2013.
If you have any Queries related to NEET Online Application and Registration, do let me know in the Comments below.