The Department of Posts, Government of India had advertised a large number of vacancies for Postal and Sorting Assistants in different Postal circles of the country.In our previous post, we have already discussed in detail about the Post Office Recruitment 2012 , It is a bumper recruitment drive by Department of posts, as over 10000 posts have been advertised in different postal circles of the country.
In our previous post, we have discussed in detail about How to apply for Post Office Recruitment 2012 by using the Offline OMR Application form and now we feel happy to announce that Department of Posts had started accepting the Online Applications and candidates can register themselves and apply for Postal and Sorting Assistant Jobs in Post Office.
In this article, we will discuss in detail about the India Post Office Online Registration and tracking the Application status of already submitted application forms
(I) How to Fill India Post Office application form Online using the Online Registration ?
To Register Online for India Post Recruitment 2012, you have to apply Online by following the below mentioned steps
- Log on to the India Post Official website (www.indiapost.gov.in) and click on the link marked as "Direct Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Examination "Register On-Line". under the Latest News column.
- On the New page, you have to register online by filling up the Registration form.The Registration form will have details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Alternate Email-ID.After filling the details, you have to click on the "SUBMIT" button Here is the screen-shot of Online Registration form
- After you click on the Submit button, the System will generate a conformation message on the Screen (Below the Registration form)The conformation message will read like this: "Your request has been submitted successfully and An Application Form & Instruction sheets will be sent to your email ID in next 24 hours."
- After that applicants are required to check their Email Inbox after 24 hours and Download the Application form and Instruction Sheet.The Instructions for further submitting the Post Office Application form is given on the Instruction sheet.
Important Note: It is here by informed for the information of all concerned applicants who have already applied using the OMR Application form obtained from Post-Office need not apply again.
How to Track the Status of Post Office Application form Online ?
Now it is possible to track the status of you submitted application form for Postal and Sorting Direct Recruitment Examination 2011-12.To track the status of your already submitted application form, you have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the India Post Official website (www.indiapost.gov.in) and click on the appropriate link for Tracking your application form online.Here is the Direct Link for Online Tracking.
- After that you have to fill in your " OMR Application No." as it is printed in the OMR Application form and click on the "Get Status" Button.
- After that the Status of your application form will appear in front of your computer Screen.
Need Help ?
In case, you came across as any difficulty at the time of Online Registration OR Tracking your Post Office Application form, you can advised to put your Queries, in the comment box below.We will try to reach each of you at the earliest
Update (An on 7th Sept): Many applicants have reported in Comments Section Below, that they did not recieve the Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Application form by Email even after registering for the same on the Official Website. We would like to inform that due to large volume of requests, the Department is sending the email on Priority basis.So applicants are requested to wait for their turn.