(I) How to Fill India Post Office application form Online using the Online Registration ?
- Log on to the India Post Official website (www.indiapost.gov.in) and click on the link marked as "Direct Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Examination "Register On-Line". under the Latest News column.
- On the New page, you have to register online by filling up the Registration form.The Registration form will have details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Alternate Email-ID.After filling the details, you have to click on the "SUBMIT" button Here is the screen-shot of Online Registration form
- After you click on the Submit button, the System will generate a conformation message on the Screen (Below the Registration form)The conformation message will read like this: "Your request has been submitted successfully and An Application Form & Instruction sheets will be sent to your email ID in next 24 hours."
- After that applicants are required to check their Email Inbox after 24 hours and Download the Application form and Instruction Sheet.The Instructions for further submitting the Post Office Application form is given on the Instruction sheet.
How to Track the Status of Post Office Application form Online ?
- Log on to the India Post Official website (www.indiapost.gov.in) and click on the appropriate link for Tracking your application form online.Here is the Direct Link for Online Tracking.
- After that you have to fill in your " OMR Application No." as it is printed in the OMR Application form and click on the "Get Status" Button.
- After that the Status of your application form will appear in front of your computer Screen.
In case, you came across as any difficulty at the time of Online Registration OR Tracking your Post Office Application form, you can advised to put your Queries, in the comment box below.We will try to reach each of you at the earliest
Update (An on 7th Sept): Many applicants have reported in Comments Section Below, that they did not receive the Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Application form by Email even after registering for the same on the Official Website. We would like to inform that due to large volume of requests, the Department is sending the email on Priority basis.So applicants are requested to wait for their turn
Not Intrested for this Exam?As you already know that Last Date to apply for these posts is over and you are looking for other Graduate Level posts, then we suggest you to apply for SSC CGL Exam and good news is that SSC CGL 2017 Notification is going to be announced on 16th May, 2017
For complete Details, check the information given in the links below