India Post Recruitment 2012 : Details
Break-up of Vacancies in the Different Postal Circles of India
- J&K Postal Circle: 49 ( Details: Jobs in J&K Postal Circle )
- Punjab Postal Circle: 93
- Harayana Postal Circle: 150
- Delhi Postal Circle: 342
- Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle: 97
- Kerala Postal Circle: 180
- Maharashtra Postal Circle: 97
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2012 : 621
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle: 83
- Patna Post Office circle: 233
- UP Post Office circle: 700
- Rajasthan Post Office Circle: 149
Who can apply for India Post Recruitment 2012 ?
- Candidates must have the knowledge of the Local Language of the state for which they are applying.
- Candidates must have studied at least Hindi Language as a subject up to the level of Matriculation
Selection Procedure : The Selection Procedure for the recruitment of Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants in the Indian Postal Department shall consists of a Aptitude Test which will be followed by Typing Test and Computer Test.
Procedure to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2012 ?
SSC CGL 2017 Notification : 16th May, 2017
SSC CGL 2017 Online Application : Last Date : 16th June, 2017
SSC CGL Syllabus
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
By Facebook: You can also receive all the free Updates by Liking the Recruitment Portal's Facebook Page