India Post Recruitment 2012 : Details
Break-up of Vacancies in the Different Postal Circles of India
- J&K Postal Circle: 49 ( Details: Jobs in J&K Postal Circle )
- Punjab Postal Circle: 93
- Harayana Postal Circle: 150
- Delhi Postal Circle: 342
- Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle: 97
- Kerala Postal Circle: 180
- Maharashtra Postal Circle: 97
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2012 : 621
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle: 83
- Patna Post Office circle: 233
- UP Post Office circle: 700
- Rajasthan Post Office Circle: 149
Who can apply for India Post Recruitment 2012 ?
- Candidates must have the knowledge of the Local Language of the state for which they are applying.
- Candidates must have studied at least Hindi Language as a subject up to the level of Matriculation
Selection Procedure : The Selection Procedure for the recruitment of Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants in the Indian Postal Department shall consists of a Aptitude Test which will be followed by Typing Test and Computer Test.
Procedure to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2012 ?Application form: The Prescribed application form to apply for Jobs in Department of Posts can be obtained from the Head Post Office and the Identified Post Offices of the concerned Postal circles on a cash payment of Rs 50/-. The last date for obtaining the Application form is 25th September, 2012
Examination fees: An examination fee of Rs 200 will have to deposited in the post office of the Concerned Postal Circle.After depositing the fee, candidates are required to obtain ACG-67/UCR receipt.There is no fee for SC/ST/PH and Women candidates.
How to Apply ?
India Post Office Online Registration
Candidates are required to fill the prescribed Application form, by following the Instructions given in the Information Booklet and attach the Required Certificates , Documents and Fee Receipt with the application form and sent it to the Direct Recruitment Cell, New Delhi HO, New Delhi-1100010″ on or before 01-10-2012 through Speed Post/Registered Post of India Post only.
The Last Date for Receipt of applications is 1st Oct, 2012 and for Far-flung areas it is 11th October, 2012
By Facebook: You can also receive all the free Updates by Liking the Recruitment Portal's Facebook Page