In this post, we will share information on How to Apply For SSC FCI Exam ? OR How you can Submit FCI Online Application form ?
Since FCI Online Application submission is the only valid method to apply for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam, so you must apply Online and submit the Online Application for FCI Exam before 29th September, 2012
Pre-Requisites for Submitting the FCI Online Application form
Before you apply online and Register yourself for the Exam, you must make sure that you have following Details, Documents and other relevant Information with you.
- Important Dates: The Last Date for FCI Part-I Registration is
19th Sept, 2012and For FCI Part-II Registration it is 21st Sept, 2012.The Last Date is extended to 29-09-2012 (Part-I and Part-II)
- Marks Details: Details of the Qualifying Exams Like Marks Obtained in SSC, HSC, Graduation, PG etc
- Scanned Documents: Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Preference Codes: Candidates are required to take note of Preference Codes for zones and Preference Codes for Posts. These Details are given in the Detailed FCI Advt.
- Application Fee Details: Candidates who wish to pay the application fees through Offline Mode are required to take the Print-out of Challan form that will be generated After Part-I Registration is Completed and pay the Application fees in the SBI Bank Branches through the Challan form. The Application fee Details are required at the time of Part-II Registration
How To Submit the SSC FCI Online Application form 2012 ?
Application Fees: An application fee of Rs 200 will have to paid either through Online Mode or Offline mode. Before applying Online, you have to decide through which mode you would like to make the Payment.
Online Mode: In online mode, you can make the Payment by using SBI Internet Banking.The Payment Gateway is attached with the Part-I Registration form, so that you can make the Payment at the time of applying for Part-I Registration. Applicants are advised to note down the Transaction Details as these are required at the time of Part-II Registration
Offline Mode: In offline make, you can make the Payment by depositing the Application fees at any SBI Branch by using the System Generated Challan form. The challan form will be generated on the completion of Part-I Registration.
Note: Female Candidates and candidates belonging to reserved categories like SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman and PG categories are not required to pay any application fees.
Till Now, you have in front of you the Following Details and documents that the required at the time of FCI Online Registration.After that its time to Submit the FCI Online Applications and get your self Registered for the exam
- Log on to SSC Online Portal for FCI Online Application @ www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssconline2.gov.in.Before applying Online, applicants are advised to read the Instructions under the Link " Guidelines to Candidates"
- The FCI Online Application has Two Parts viz Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration. The Registration Links can be had through the "Examination" Link on the SSC Website
- Part-I Registration : In Part-I Registration, candidates will have to fill the basic Details Like Name, Parentage, Address, Date of Birth, Preference of Posts & zones etc.This Part-I of the Registration can be completed easily for following the On-Screen Instructions.After filling the Part-I Registration form and Clicking on the I Agree Button, the System will generate a Page that contains your Registration Number and Challan Form (Only for those making Payment through Offline mode).The Registration Number must by noted down as it is required in Part-II of the Registration
- Part-II Registration : In Part-II Registration, you have to Upload the Scanned Documents (Like Scanned Signature and Scanned Photo) and filling the Application fee Details.After completion of Part-II registration, you will receive the Conformation mail by SSC
If you have any questions, do let us know through the Comment Section below.
FCI Answer Keys 2012
We would like to Update all our readers with the Last Date for Submitting the Online Application for SSC FCI Assistant Grade Exam is Extended and Now the Last Date for Submitting the Online Application is 29-09-2012.So those who still have not applied for will FCI Assistant Grade Exam can now Submit their Online Application and get registered for the Exam
Here is Screenshot taken from SSC Online Portal, confirming the Extension of the last Date for submitting the Online Form
Books for FCI Assistant Grade III Written Exam