SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2012.While writing that post, i was in a bit hurry and completed the post in quick time, when i reviewed my post then i found that i didn't Add sufficient Details in the " How to Apply " Section and therefore decided to Write another post, in which we will discuss in details the Application submission procedure for SSC Exam 2012.
Most of the Students who are applying for the SSC Exams for first time finds it difficult to submit the Online Application, as they are not well versed with the Online Application System.In this post, we will provide Step-by-Step Information that you need for Submitting the Online Application for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2012.
Steps for SSC Online Registration 2012
Before applying Online for SSC Exam 2012, candidates must ensure that they have the following things with them
- Scanned Photograph in 8-bit JPG Format
- Scanned Signature in 8-bit JPG Format
1) Registration Process: The Registration Process is Divided into two parts viz Part-1 Registration and Part-2 Registration.
2) Important Dates:
- Part-I Registration Facility will be available from:14.07.2012 to 08.08.2012 (upto 5:00 PM)
- Part-I Registration Facility will be available from: 14.07.2012 to 10.08.2012 (upto 5:00 PM)
3)Website: The Online Application will be submitted only at www.ssconline.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in .The detailed instructions are itself given on these Websites
4) Part-I Registration: Students must note that Online Application Submission is successful only of Both the Part-I and Part-II Registrations are successful.In the Part-I Regsiatrtion, you have to fill the Baisc Details.after Submitting the Part-I Application form, a Registration Number will be generated that must be noted down.You can also take the Printout of the page.
5) Part-II Registration : In the 2nd Part of the Registration, you will have to Upload the scanned Photo and Signature.After Uploading the photo, you will have to Make the Payment.Then again, there are two Options to Pay Application fees either Online through Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking.You can also deposit the fees at any SBI Branch bu using the system Generated Challan Form that was gneratted after the completion of Part-I Registration.
Note: For Part-II Registration, you need to supply Registration Number and Password as it is required for Submitting the Part-II Application.